When you shop for a new vehicle, it’s important to find one that holds its value over time. That’s where Toyota comes in. Toyota Canada recently received eight 2021 ALG Residual Value Awards from J.D. Power, showing that the brand has the top value retention in the industry.
The J.D. Power Residual Value Awards recognizes vehicles from the 2021 model year that are estimated to hold the highest percentage of their manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) over the next four years.
In addition to winning seven awards for its individual vehicles, Toyota Canada also earned the title of best “Mainstream Brand” for the second consecutive year.
The individual Toyota vehicles that earned awards include:
- Toyota Corolla – Compact
- Toyota RAV4 – Compact Utility (second year in a row)
- Toyota Avalon – Fullsize
- Toyota Tundra – Fullsize Pickup (12th year in a row
- Toyota Tacoma – Midsize Pickup (11th year in a row)
- Toyota Highlander – Midsize Utility 3rd-Row Seating (second year in a row)
- Toyota 4Runner – Off-Road Utility (second year in a row)
If you’re looking for a reliable vehicle that will keep its value even after you drive it home, put Toyota at the top of your list. Stop in soon at Downtown Toyota in Toronto, Ontario, to test-drive any of these award-winning models.